このブログを検索

2021年9月7日火曜日

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue
Rating
Descriptions
Color:青
Thermos products deliver something important every time. Thermos, a leading manufacturer of convenient insulation for over 100 years, has been trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. Thermos provides you when it's important. Thermos brand products provide superior insulation to keep food at the highest temperatures. The 10oz Fountained Food Jar is no exception. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature changes in your beverage container by creating an effortless space between two stainless steel walls. As a result, the insulation layer is better than others. This is an excellent insulated container to keep your child's food hot or cold for a long time. This food jar keeps food cold for up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Made of double wall stainless steel, this 10 oz food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with a durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Wide mouth for easy pouring and cleaning. To maximize the amazing insulation technology, we recommend pre-cooling or pre-heating jars prior to use. Thermos 100 Thermos 2. 283.5g (10

10 oz food jar for kids, Hello Kitty design
BPA free material and durable stainless steel interior and exterior
Double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
KEEP FOOD COLD UP TO 5 HOURS AND COLD UP TO 7 HOURS: Keep it looking cool
Measures 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
Item Model
‎F3100
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 11.43 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Thermos / サーモス
Item model number‏: ‎F3100
Byline
Visit the サーモス(THERMOS) Store
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
B01N35LUP3, B0876J6PGY, B00TZLUA28, B004CEJYCA, B079KC4BD8, B096MR14XB, B08CVQRP5P, B07GY2SPLC, B01M7NHMC3, B0093N508C, B078HPZ735, B087485DS2, B00TZLU9X8, B078HPHLP2, B00CBFAE6W, B07XHQ2SRG
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
パープル, チャコール, ピンク, ブラック, ブルー, 青, Monster High Dolls, Paw Patrol, インクレディブル 2, ジュラシックワールド2, Star Wars, パウパトロール, マインクラフト。, マリオカート。, マーメイド, black Batman
Variation Details
B01N35LUP3: ピンク
B0876J6PGY: マリオカート。
B00TZLUA28: パウパトロール
B004CEJYCA: black Batman
B079KC4BD8: Star Wars
B096MR14XB: マインクラフト。
B08CVQRP5P: チャコール
B07GY2SPLC: ブラック
B01M7NHMC3: パープル
B0093N508C: Monster High Dolls
B078HPZ735: ジュラシックワールド2
B087485DS2: マーメイド
B00TZLU9X8: ブルー
B078HPHLP2: インクレディブル 2
B00CBFAE6W: 青
B07XHQ2SRG: Paw Patrol
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019

I use this multiple times a week. Seems to keep my kindergarten’s lunch hot or cold.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2020

Perfect for toddler school lunches .. also I use it to brew my oatmeal ! I love it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019

I like this item. I can pack lunch for my kids any hot and cold food keeping temperatures I want. No leaking is another reason. ?

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019

Thermos enough said. Easy to clean stays hot or cold for soups lunches drinks etc.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2017

Perfect for school lunches. My son's food is still warm at lunch time. I wish it was a little bit wider because it's hard to get an adult size hand inside for cleaning.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2019

Great little thermos. My only issue is the rubber ring won't stay in the lid. This is causing the thermos to leak.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2020

Works perfectly and keeps food warm for school lunch. My kid loves it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020

Purchased for Grandson for hot food items. Very happy with it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2016

My son loves having this in his lunch!! According to him the food is still warm when lunch time arrives! Happy boy=Happy mom! I do prewarm the thermos with water from my keurig before I fill it. I've used this for oatmeal, spaghetti, chicken nuggets, the possibilities are endless! Great product!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2018

Maybe cutie and good, but after taking down the lid and see the space around close hole, which you cannot washed away (so slender)..is like space for spread a mold to your food everyday..

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2018

The design was faded... kind of like it was an old thermos.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018

Love this! Read reviews and used someone’s suggestion to “pre-heat” it by filling with hot water then dumping water and quickly put hot food in! Worked great, husband took chowder for work and said it was stil very hot 3hrs later and he’s picky on temp!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2021

It works well for getting my wife done lunch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013

i researched and researched thermos containers, looking for the right one. After some time i found this little gem. it is the perfect size for both my first grader's lunchbox and appetite. it seals unbelievably well and seems very durable though we have not yet had it long. i also really love that it isn't plastered with disney characters. this container makes it possible to break up the monotony of coldhome packed lunches

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2021

Great item for lunch box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2015

I really like this so far, great for packing warm lunches like pasta or nuggets. I would definitely suggest pouring boiling water in the thermos and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes, then dump water and dry it out. This ensures your food will say warm. Looking forward to packing smoothies when the weather starts to warm up. Also easy to open.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017

What happen to the good ole days when a thermos did what it was suppose to do, Keep foods hot! Bought this for my grandson to put in pack lunches, thought it would be good for him to have hot food. The first day out, he told me he didn't want a cold lunch. I checked his lunch and he didn't eat his spaghettio's. I let it slid, he had other things so I didn't make a big deal of it. This kept happening, every time I would pack him something hot it would come home with him, same complaint it was cold. I then decided to do my own test. I even put hot water in the thermos for 20 minutes to preheat it. I then put piping hot soup in it.I left the soup for 4 hrs. The time span of when I would prepare it and my grsndson ate lunch, I was so disappointed, it was cold, not even lukewarm but cold. Needless to say I have sent it back. Hope if you purchase it you will have better luck, this is just my experience. Good luck

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019

Finally a flask that actually keeps food warm for several hours - not pipping hot but at least pleasantly warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019

This small thermos is small enough for my kid to take to school. It keeps food warm. It is easy to clean.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2014

Great thermos. I got this for my son to take to school and it works great. I do "preheat" it with hot water, just for a couple of minutes and then put in the hot soup. It stays warm all day! I love it and will probably buy a couple more. I doesnt hold a whole large can of soup like Campbells Chunky, but its for my son so not a big deal.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2017

Packaged good very good for soup or mac n cheese. Food stays warm for hours. My son eats lunch at 1 and food is still warm from the morning when i packed it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2019

Great for Granddaughters lunch at school. Keeps her food hot for 4 hours till lunchtime.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020

Nice very high quality

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2021

Aguanta el frío y el calor

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2020

My son love it for his macaroni cheese!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2019

Bought for my 4th Grader. He likes to take hot soup or veggies to school for lunch

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2020

Doesn't leak, perfect size for pasta or rice and beans, stays warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2016

Love this thermos. A good size for my 5 and 8 yo and not too heavy. I use boiling water while I prepare my kids lunch at 7am and by 12:30 they report that the food is warm/hot. They love it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019

Awesome thermos! Bought it to take good for my son when we are going out! It’s a perfect size and keeps food warm. What else do you need?:)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020

Perfect for our son for school! Very good quality