このブログを検索

2021年9月7日火曜日

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue
Rating
Descriptions
Color:青
Thermos products deliver something important every time. Thermos, a leading manufacturer of convenient insulation for over 100 years, has been trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. Thermos provides you when it's important. Thermos brand products provide superior insulation to keep food at the highest temperatures. The 10oz Fountained Food Jar is no exception. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature changes in your beverage container by creating an effortless space between two stainless steel walls. As a result, the insulation layer is better than others. This is an excellent insulated container to keep your child's food hot or cold for a long time. This food jar keeps food cold for up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Made of double wall stainless steel, this 10 oz food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with a durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Wide mouth for easy pouring and cleaning. To maximize the amazing insulation technology, we recommend pre-cooling or pre-heating jars prior to use. Thermos 100 Thermos 2. 283.5g (10

10 oz food jar for kids, Hello Kitty design
BPA free material and durable stainless steel interior and exterior
Double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
KEEP FOOD COLD UP TO 5 HOURS AND COLD UP TO 7 HOURS: Keep it looking cool
Measures 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
Item Model
‎F3100
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 11.43 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Thermos / サーモス
Item model number‏: ‎F3100
Byline
Visit the サーモス(THERMOS) Store
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
B01N35LUP3, B0876J6PGY, B00TZLUA28, B004CEJYCA, B079KC4BD8, B096MR14XB, B08CVQRP5P, B07GY2SPLC, B01M7NHMC3, B0093N508C, B078HPZ735, B087485DS2, B00TZLU9X8, B078HPHLP2, B00CBFAE6W, B07XHQ2SRG
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
パープル, チャコール, ピンク, ブラック, ブルー, 青, Monster High Dolls, Paw Patrol, インクレディブル 2, ジュラシックワールド2, Star Wars, パウパトロール, マインクラフト。, マリオカート。, マーメイド, black Batman
Variation Details
B01N35LUP3: ピンク
B0876J6PGY: マリオカート。
B00TZLUA28: パウパトロール
B004CEJYCA: black Batman
B079KC4BD8: Star Wars
B096MR14XB: マインクラフト。
B08CVQRP5P: チャコール
B07GY2SPLC: ブラック
B01M7NHMC3: パープル
B0093N508C: Monster High Dolls
B078HPZ735: ジュラシックワールド2
B087485DS2: マーメイド
B00TZLU9X8: ブルー
B078HPHLP2: インクレディブル 2
B00CBFAE6W: 青
B07XHQ2SRG: Paw Patrol
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019

Nice and convenient. In order to make the most of it pour some hot water in it and let it get warm, then pour out water and place food that you want to keep warm in it. I usually place a small Keurig up of plain water into it and swift it around. No complains from the little one of his food ever being cold.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2019

The size is perfect for my kids lunches but it doesn’t keep the food warm. I’ve tried two of these food jars thinking maybe it was the seal. As recommended I preheat the thermos with boiling water, then empty and fill with heated food. I do this between 7:30-8am, by my sons 11:30am lunch time the food is maybe room temperature.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2014

This is working well for kids' lunches.We haven't had any leaks with sending in soups and pastas after using for several months.The kids haven't had any complaints about opening it. So it's a good size for their hands (6 & 8 years old).However, the food doesn't seem to stay that hot. I even preheat the thermos with boiling water to warm it up before putting in the food. At lunch 3-4 hours later, the food is lukewarm. Which is fine for the kids. They don't mind and it's not going to burn their mouth. But as an adult, I would want the food to be hotter.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2017

Perfect for my daughter’s lunches. She 8. Keeps food warm until lunch time. Always a good idea to prep it by putting hot water in it. Let it sit for a few. Then dump it out and add the hot food.She’s able to open it.I ended up buying another one for myself. Perfect small size.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2015

There is a plastic ring that fits in the top of the container. It kept coming loose and it ended up being lost at daycare. The lid still screws on without it, but it still was a pain that it fell off and is lost. Other than that, it does keep my son's food warm for about 5 hours. I haven't tried it with cold items yet but I'm sure that it would do the job nicely. To keep items warm, you just have to pour boiling water in it and let that sit for about 15 minutes and then pour it out and put the hot food in.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019

We love this product. It is the perfect size for a child. It is wide enough. And it keeps food warm for a long enough time- just make sure you pour hot water in it and leave it there for about 10 minutes before putting the food in it.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2015

***UPDATED December 2017* This thermos has lasted daily school lunches for years. Still can’t believe it still keeps food hot! Awesome purchase that truly lasts!The best little thermos. Keeps food hot for hours. Like other reviews suggested, I do fill it with hot water for a few minutes prior to putting the food it. Keeps chicken nuggets, soup, spaghetti, rice etc hot for hours. My 8 year old takes this to school every day!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019

This is a great little thermos for a younger child’s soup or pasta/rice dish. It’s a little small to fit bigger pieces. It keeps food warm. Don’t close the lid too tightly because it becomes too difficult for kids to open.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017

Keeps food hot. I make lunch around 8 for my kids and when they have lunch at 11 and 12 their food is warm. We put chicken nuggets in for my 9 year old and he says they were warm at his lunch. Not hot but warm enough to eat. I do put boiling water in the container and let it sit while I make their lunches also.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2018

This thermos was recommended by other Moms. As told to do, boil some water and fill the thermos, let it sit for about 10 minutes then fill it with whatever hot food I'm sending for lunch. Kiddo has lunch at 12:40 and says contents are still hot. Fits nicely in the lunch pack and above all it does NOT leak. I recommend the purchase.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019

I bought these for my kids lunches so they could take warm food. They do not leak and they are very durable but they do not keep hot food hot. If anyone has any tips on how to keep the food hot i would love to hear them.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2021

Hard for kindergarten to open and shut all the way to not leak but serves purpose for adults

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017

The jar is a bit small, holding just one serving of oatmeal, but should be perfect for kids. My complaint is that the rubber ring on the lid is extremely hard to reapply once you take it off for cleaning. I tried multiple times and ended up giving up putting the ring back on, and now the jar leaks.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019

Super useful for my 6 year old. Perfect size. Keeps his food hot until lunch time. My husband has even used it for his lunch. I purchased this back in August. Holding up like a champ!!! No leaks. Perfect

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2012

I ordered this thermos for my daughter who has food allergies. She frequently brings her own food to birthday parties and school. She was invited to a birthday party that would be serving ice cream and I put some in the thermos to keep cold. I was pleasantly surprised that the ice cream wasn't melted after 2 1/2 hours in the thermos. This is a great product. I also ordered one for my son for his lunchbox and it works great for sending warm items like macaroni and cheese or leftovers to school for a bit of variety.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019

Great for my son's lunches. The rubber seal does stain quickly but it's leak proof but he can still open it on his own, keeps his lunch warm with the correct preparation, cleans easy, holds just the right amount for him, and fits perfectly into his lunch kit.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2021

This is great to send my toddlers lunch to school in. Keeps everything warm

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2017

This a great flask for soup & hot foods! My daughter just loves it. I have yet to try keeping ice cream cold in it, but the design is solid. The lid is a single screw on top, without the traditional cup over the top, so I am watching for leakage over extended use.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2018

Keeps food hot for the right amount of time. I needed it to stay hot for 5 hours. I use it for porridge. Right size for what I need it for.As recommended heat the container up before putting something hot inside to retain heat for longer.Easy to wash. Cap is easy to screw n un screw. Have bought the replacement rings just in case I leave some hot food in it for longer than 2 days as that way if the pressure inside is too much I can just replace the seal and not the container.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2018

I really liked this. It was easy for my boys (5 & 8 yrs old) to open. I put mac n cheese in it at 7am and they told me it was still warm at lunch time 11:30am. It's the perfect size for portion control (if you have a chubby kid like mine) but still you get a perfect amount of food. I will highly recommend it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2016

Perfect for sending hot lunch to school with the kids. My kids aren't a fan of sandwiches but they love taking tortellini, ravioli, chili, spaghetti-o's, alfredo, mac & cheese, soup, pizza rolls, bean burritos, even baked chicken nuggets. Food stays HOT if you pre-heat with boiling water like other reviews suggest. GREAT PRODUCT & so cute with the Star Wars theme. One 10 oz thermos fits a can of spaghetti-o's perfectly.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2020

This thing is great for winter hiking. It's lightweight, highly visible (making it harder to set down and leave accidentally) and totally leakproof. It kept my coffee steaming over the course of a 4 hour hike in 20 degree weather.If they made a 12 ounce version of this exact thing, it would be perfect. 10 ounces is just a bit shy of what I'd like for an every-day coffee carry.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2020

I purchased to send my first grader to school with some hot lunch options. He may have to ask a teacher to help him open it but no issues with leaking or anything. I’m contemplating buying another one.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2019

Need to send a warm school lunch? Soup? Mac n Cheese? Pasta? Fill this with hot water and let it set for 5 minutes. Add your hot food and you are good to go. For some reason I've tried 3 times to submit this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2021

We use these every day and our kids school lunch and it performs well for that purpose

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2016

My son doesn't like to eat school food so I have to prepare his lunch and cold food is very limited, he'll eat other food if they stay warm. so I got this thermos and reading other reviews got the idea to heat up water with my electric kettle & pour it into the thermos for a minute while I heat his food and then pour out the water insert his lunch in the thermos and close it shut! 5 hours later, he says it's still warm and he ate them all!!!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2018

keeps food hot long enough for my child. haven't tried cold foods yet. it's a good size for his lunchbox. yes, take apart the lid and rubber ring and wash well. air dry very well too because water does get stuck in the lid's nook and crannies. it doesnt bother me because that is how the item was made. it works for me.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016

This thermos is easy for my 5 year old to open and does not leak. He enjoys taking it with him to lunch at school. Be sure that you heat the food up VERY THOROUGHLY and that it is EXTREMELY hot when it goes into the thermos. It also helps to charge the thermos with boiling water before you put the food in. This can be annoying in the early morning hours when fixing a school lunch, but makes a huge difference!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2018

Unfortunately this product didn't meet my expectations. I used it a few days in a row and two of the three days it leaked enough to make a mess in my lunch bag. And this after really cranking it down. For the price, I expected a good product, but I can't use it. Waste of money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2021

These are a lifesaver when it coming to sending hot lunches with my kids to school. I put hot water in it for a while to get it warm and then dump it out and replace it with the hot food that goes in it. Kids have never complained that the food wasn’t warm or didn’t taste good!

PREP / 10oz ストレッチ
色違いでも揃えたいボトムス。 生地:10oz ストレッチ素材落ち着いた表情のムラ糸を使用した程よい厚みのストレッチ素材。 ジーンズ同様に経年変化をお楽しみいただけます。きれいめなストレッチ伸縮性のあるストレッチ生地 おすすめの穿き方 ...

ワイドテーパードバルーンデニムパンツ(10oz DENIM)
トレンドのシルエットが魅せる、上品でラフなスタイル【MONO-MARTセレクション】都会的なシルエットを楽しむワイドなデニムパンツが登場。着こなしに新鮮味をプラスしてくれる旬なワイドパンツデザインで、こなれたスタイルを演出。もちろんデニム ...

希少US企画10ozヘビーキャンバス!Web限定!VANSエラ新品スニーカー
『希少US企画10ozヘビーキャンバス!Web限定!VANSエラ新品スニーカー』は、36回の取引実績を持つ☆yuko0915☆さんから出品され ...

ワイドテーパードバルーンデニムパンツ(10oz DENIM)
『ワイドテーパードバルーンデニムパンツ(10oz DENIM)』は、57回の取引実績を持つたいきさんから出品されました。デニム ...