このブログを検索

2021年9月6日月曜日

Wilton Master Decorating Chip Set (55 Pack)

Wilton Master Decorating Chip Set (55 Pack)
Rating
Descriptions
This set is one of the best decorating tips set. It comes with almost any deco chip shape, so it can be used by both beginners and professionals.

■ Included deco chip #s: 1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 12; 2A; 233; 14; 16; 18; 21; 363; 32; 199; 4B; 59s; 101; 102; 103; 104; 1250; 4; 154; 4; 4; 47; 47; 47; 47; 47; 4; 47; 47; 47; ; 2B; 3 49; 352; 366; 66; 67; 74; 70; 105; 81; 83; 27; 30; 54; 224; 107; 129; 131; 109; 2D; 86; 100; 340; 353; 402.
■Flower Nail x 2
■55 Stainless Steel Chips
■ 8x6-1/2x1-3/4 inch Plastic Chip Organizer
■etc.
Item Model
‎2104-0240
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎5.23 x 22.61 x 17.73 cm; 471.74 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Wilton(ウィルトン)
Item model number‏: ‎2104-0240
Byline
Brand: WILTON (ウィルトン)
Merchant
Sold by: MultitaskSHOP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018

These arrived incredibly fast and had a bunch of other tips for cupcakes that I didn’t realize I was getting! This set comes with all the popular tips that you’d use mostly. I only had to buy 1 extra that I really needed so far. The case it comes in is a thicker plastic and great quality too!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2018

I love this set. I use it to decorate cupcakes for my kids class. I love these, there are so many different tips and it came with a sheet to show what tips make what design. Super easy to use with the help of learning how to decorate from youtube. This would make a perfect gift to any decorating friends or family members.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2019

I got this set and six tips were missing. But to top that all off there was a dead fly in the package. I took one good look at it and sent it back. I'm very disappointed because this set was very expensive.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018

Great purchase. I am just starting getting into cake decorating. This is a great kit. I love that it has a carrying case. I cut the pictures of the tips in strips and stuck them in the case too... Great reference. I haven't had any problems not having a tip i need. The large tips are a plus. With all wilton products they are great quality.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2021

This is a gift for my daughter! She is excited to use it and plans on taking classes. She has all she needs to start!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2015

Tips are thin but did come with individual labels although some persons complained about that. The large tips were medium in my estimation as I have larger. Overall a good set and I love the fact that it comes in a sturdy case and has space for a few more small tips. Tips work as expected and I have used them numerous times. There are individual pictures of what each tip is used for which is good for first timers. I have used the extra slots for additional tips that I have bought.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017

This is a great assortment of tips. I've spent over 30 years decorating cakes, and when my last set was taken from me, I was devastated. I couldn't comprehend assembling all the tips again one by one.Nice storage case , although I could see having another row of empty slots for the accumulator in me.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2018

This is an excellent product. Flipping through my Wilton cupcake book, I found that this kit contains almost all of the tips needed to make everything. I listed maybe 7 I might need to buy extra. Will buy one for each of my relatives who enjoy cake decorating. The case is very well made and pretty. Love this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2019

These are professional-quality tips, and I love them. If you have these, a steady hand, and access to YouTube instructional videos, you'll be icing like the pros in no time.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Wilton tips! This has an amazing selection AND the case is the best part! They are easy to store and carry around. In the past I had a case that was annoying to close because all of the tips had to be put in perfectly and in their proper spot. This case makes it so much more convenient.It is also a great starter kit for those looking to start decorating! It comes with a 'cheat sheet' about what each tip does. Highly recommend these for anyone looking to decorate cakes, cupcakes and whatever else your heart desires.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2015

Loved this decorating tip set. I just recently started becoming more interested in cookie decorating. So I needed a set that had a little bit of everything, but did not need too big of a set because I'm just starting out with this hobby. This set was just right, it has multiple tips so if I want to try a different technique I have the tip already available and I liked that there were even a little space for some tips I already had in my home that I could store in this case.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018

Loved this! It has all the basic tips one could need and has a wonderful storage container. I’m excited to have this and not have to buy a new tip with every cake I make. I have almost everything I could want or need right here!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2018

Love this kit. I'm a self-taught decorator and this kit has a great variety of tips. Plenty of different sizes. Flower nails are great, couplers are great. I love the container it comes in and there's room in it to put extra tips.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020

I wish it had a place too store bags, but I threw the whole thing into a gallon Ziplock and now it's well-organized.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2019

Great starter set. Every tip you may need for most flowers and borders. It comes in a great case to keep it all organized.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2020

I love my tip set!! Just buy a larger coupler for the larger tips. They do not come with the tip set.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2020

Awesome item for an great price!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2017

Nice set. I used to “do” cakes in my former life, but had given most of my decorating items to daughter. Husband asked me if I was planning to do cakes again? Might just think about that!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018

This is a great starter kit. It has a great selection of tips. I love the storage case, no more Tupperware container full of tips. It is so easy to find the one I want. I also saved the guide on the box to use for a reference.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019

No instructions and no labels on the case so wouldn't exactly say this is a beginner set but it's got all the tips any home decorator would want/use in a nice plastic case keeping all tips easily together

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2013

I just received my decorating tips. I'm excited about these because I bake a lot and I want my cakes @ home to look more professional. The container is durable they stay in place if the package is turned upside down and theirs a nice guide on the box that it came in to give you an idea of what each tip can do and the number on the tip. I would recommend to anyone who wants to purchase a lot of tips @ once!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019

You can use this decorating kit at any point of your cake decorating level of skill. It's so much fun! It's a great set!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2017

Purchased as gift, she loves it. Although, comes with a few tips that require a bigger than average coupler...No big deal but didn't realize this or would have ordered at same time

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2019

I bought this to take with me because of its size. I have been decorating cakes since 1956 and have many, many tips. This is very handy as I am now in a condo and have space concerns.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017

One of the lids handle was partially broken. Lid still stays on securely, but I paid for it to be unbroken. Will not send back, but would like a discount applied.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020

Nice variety of tips for decorating cakes and cupcakes

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2015

I have been buying decorating tips individually but when I saw that Wilton made tips that would suit all of my decorating needs, I ordered immediately. The tips arrived as promised and was well package to prevent damage. I am very happy with my purchase and I believe that I have all of the icing tips that I can ever need.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2017

I absolutely love this set, it has all the parts you need to do all the popular flowers, leaves, and piping, including the jumbo tips. The organizer is perfect for keeping track of your tips, it's durable, and it is compact enough that it fits in most drawers.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020

Got this for my mom for Christmas and she loved it

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2019

I received these for Christmas and I love them. I use them for frosting cupcakes and decorating cookies with royal icing.

Find ideas for every room at Nashville Home Show
Whatever you’re planning, Nashville Home Show attendees will come away with ideas for DIY projects and meet dozens of vendors who can help make that dream home a reality. The three-day event will be ...

Master your bath
Bathrooms often have been an afterthought when it comes to decorating. But in the age of self-care, more and more people are focused on the room that helps you prepare ...

Beverly-Morgan Park Home Tour Features 5 Uniquely Beautiful Homes
Beverly Area Planning Association hosts a fall version of its famous house tour in historic Beverly, Sunday, Sept. 26. Tickets on sale now.

Mum's the word every autumn in county
These days, mum’s the word as thousands of showy chrysanthemums appear on the market. The colorful flowers come in more than 40 varieties and give northeast Ohio residents an opportunity to enjoy an ...

The Fun, Unexpected Spot to Paint Your Next Mural
When it comes to decorating bedrooms, it’s easy to make the bed the star of the show with a grand bed frame or a custom headboard. However, a fun dresser hack can do just as much for your space — if ...

Find ideas for every room at Nashville Home Show
Whatever you’re planning, Nashville Home Show attendees will come away with ideas for DIY projects and meet dozens of vendors who can help make that dream home a reality. The three-day event will be ...

Master your bath
Bathrooms often have been an afterthought when it comes to decorating. But in the age of self-care, more and more people are focused on the room that helps you prepare ...

Beverly-Morgan Park Home Tour Features 5 Uniquely Beautiful Homes
Beverly Area Planning Association hosts a fall version of its famous house tour in historic Beverly, Sunday, Sept. 26. Tickets on sale now.

Mum's the word every autumn in county
These days, mum’s the word as thousands of showy chrysanthemums appear on the market. The colorful flowers come in more than 40 varieties and give northeast Ohio residents an opportunity to enjoy an ...

The Fun, Unexpected Spot to Paint Your Next Mural
When it comes to decorating bedrooms, it’s easy to make the bed the star of the show with a grand bed frame or a custom headboard. However, a fun dresser hack can do just as much for your space — if ...

125 of the Dreamiest Farmhouse Decorating Ideas We're Obsessing Over Right Now
When it comes to interior design, there are so many directions you can go—but one of the most popular decorating styles is farmhouse. Farmhouse decor combines lots of wood elements, rustic pieces and ...

Home reality shows far from reality
Reality TV home improvement shows are enjoyable to watch, so long as you're not pulled into believing their alternative reality. I've been a fan of "This Old House" since it first aired with original ...

Interior designers share 15 home-decor trends they think you'll regret in a few years
From marble countertops and white carpets to shiplap and open shelving, there are some popular home-decorating trends that may not age well.

Greenwich's Jack the Chipper slammed for using victims as decor
The owner of Greenwich restaurant 'Jack the Chipper' has come under renewed criticism after decorating the shop with tasteless pictures of ...

CHIP focuses on upcoming events
Coming off a successful Street Scene event at the beginning of August, the CHIP committee is now focusing on its two remaining events of the year, its annual Halloween parade ...

Find ideas for every room at Nashville Home Show
Whatever you’re planning, Nashville Home Show attendees will come away with ideas for DIY projects and meet dozens of vendors who can help make that dream home a reality. The three-day event will be ...

Master your bath
Bathrooms often have been an afterthought when it comes to decorating. But in the age of self-care, more and more people are focused on the room that helps you prepare ...

Beverly-Morgan Park Home Tour Features 5 Uniquely Beautiful Homes
Beverly Area Planning Association hosts a fall version of its famous house tour in historic Beverly, Sunday, Sept. 26. Tickets on sale now.

Mum's the word every autumn in county
These days, mum’s the word as thousands of showy chrysanthemums appear on the market. The colorful flowers come in more than 40 varieties and give northeast Ohio residents an opportunity to enjoy an ...

The Fun, Unexpected Spot to Paint Your Next Mural
When it comes to decorating bedrooms, it’s easy to make the bed the star of the show with a grand bed frame or a custom headboard. However, a fun dresser hack can do just as much for your space — if ...

125 of the Dreamiest Farmhouse Decorating Ideas We're Obsessing Over Right Now
When it comes to interior design, there are so many directions you can go—but one of the most popular decorating styles is farmhouse. Farmhouse decor combines lots of wood elements, rustic pieces and ...

Home reality shows far from reality
Reality TV home improvement shows are enjoyable to watch, so long as you're not pulled into believing their alternative reality. I've been a fan of "This Old House" since it first aired with original ...

Interior designers share 15 home-decor trends they think you'll regret in a few years
From marble countertops and white carpets to shiplap and open shelving, there are some popular home-decorating trends that may not age well.

Greenwich's Jack the Chipper slammed for using victims as decor
The owner of Greenwich restaurant 'Jack the Chipper' has come under renewed criticism after decorating the shop with tasteless pictures of ...

CHIP focuses on upcoming events
Coming off a successful Street Scene event at the beginning of August, the CHIP committee is now focusing on its two remaining events of the year, its annual Halloween parade ...

【ローソンストア100・9月の新商品情報】秋の味覚「さんま塩焼き ...
株式会社ローソンストア100(東京都品川区)が運営する「ローソンストア100」(673店舗/2021年7月末現在)では、秋の味覚「さんまの塩焼き」や、オリジナルランチパックの新商品「ランチパック かぼちゃクリームとさつまいもクリーム」、人気のバターフレーキの新商品「VLチョコチップフレーキ」、お月見にぴったりの「月見団子」などを9月の新商品として続々発売します。※「VL(Value Line)」は ...

スヌーピー祭りはじまったよ【サーティワン】可愛いトート付き ...
日本では「サーティワン」の名前で馴染みが深い「バスキン・ロビンス」はアメリカ生まれの世界最大級のアイスクリームパーラーチェーンです。「31種類のアイスクリームがあるため、1カ月毎日違うアイスが楽しめる」という意味を込め日本では「サーティワン」の愛称で親しまれています。 【写真】サーティワン、9月は「スヌーピーまつり」可愛いトート付バックも そんなサーティワンでは、2021年9月1日(水)から30日 ...

iBasso、“制約度外視”で音質追求したDAP「DX300Max」。9/17発売、約30万円
MUSINは、音質追求のために様々な制約を度外視して開発したというiBasso Audioのオーディオプレーヤー「DX300Max」を、9月17日に発売する。オープン価格だが30万円前後での実売が予想される。全世界500台限定生産で、日本では100台限定での販売となる。 【写真】端子部とボリュームノブ「2021年度中に発売」として発表されていた製品の詳しい発売日と価格が明らかにされた格好。デジタル ...

サーティワンから“スヌーピー”サンデー&“ピーナッツづくし ...
サーティワン アイスクリーム(31 ICE CREAM)に、スヌーピーと仲間たちが大集合。「サーティワン エンジョイ ピーナッツ」と題し、限定フレーバーの「クランチー ピーナッツ アンド チョコレート」やキュートな「スヌーピー サンデー」などを発売する。期間は、2021年9月1日(水)から9月30日(木)まで。 ■ピーナッツづくしの限定フレーバー 「クランチー ピーナッツ アンド チョコレート」は ...

『スクスタ』譜面作成の所要時間を半分に。機械学習による ...
2021年8月24日~26日の3日間、オンラインにて開催された、“CEDEC2021”。本稿では、会期3日目の8月26日に行われたセッション“『ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル ALL STARS』の機械学習によるコンテンツ制作支援 ~譜面作成ヘのディープラーニング活用~”の内容をリポート。