このブログを検索

2021年8月30日月曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2021

I own 4 of these. I did break the clear plastic on one of them on my travels, but I think that's my fault vs the quality of the product. I still use that one with any bagged teas in individual packages

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2020

Bought this as a gift. It seems well made and looks nice. The top is held closed by magnets and it swings open easily. The bins are deep enough to hold just about any tea bag packet you will get from a store. I am not sure if there is a standard size for pyramid tea bags but there hasn't been a problem with those either.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2018

The second I got this box I rushed to organize all my tea bags (long overdue). It was love at first sight. But...when I tried to close the top, the tea bags would get in the way of the hinges ans the top wouldn’t fully close unless the tea bags are arranged horizontally/flat. That’s a bummer since now you can’t really tell what’s in the back. Wood is also delaminating in a couple of spots.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2021

What a great tea box. I’m commuting to herbal teas this year and this box is better than I was expecting and I had pretty high hopes. It’s perfect and sturdy and the clear top is perfect on every level.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2020

Great box for tea. Does it’s job, not fancy but nice enough to be left on the counter. I’m not sure how this works for unpackaged tea bags (like if they need to be kept airtight) but I used it for packaged and unpackaged tea. Price is right, comparable products are more $$ elsewhere.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2017

So glad I followed the crowd of happy reviewers and ordered this particular box. Each of the eight compartments holds 14 plus Bigelow or Twining's tea bags with ease. I can stand some up to get two kinds of tea in the same compartment, about six to eight of each of the two kinds. Actually you can squeeze in 16 bags per compartment lying flat. The box is made well and looks elegant for high tea or family gatherings. I'm a happy camper having this useful organizing device.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020

The clear window is plastic and it doesn’t sit well inside the groove that is supposed to hold it. So when you open the lid, the plastic slides down into the wood and leaves a gap open to the outside environment. Nice box overall, but the cover needs more work.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2018

I ordered this tea box to organize my tea. I was super excited when I got it! I placed my tea bags in the box and the tea bags looked so organized as opposed to the disorganized mess on my counter. I went to shut the box but I became very displeased! Once the tea was placed in the box the lid would NOT shut!!! So much for organizing...... The box will definitely be going back!!! Do NOT buy this box!!!!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2017

My girlfriend drinks a lot of tea and she likes to keep all her tea in the spice cabinet, so to make room, I surprised her with this and she absolutly loved it!There was a little bit of plastic wrap kind of stuff stuck where the glass goes into the wood, but nothing a little paperclip couldnt get out.It really is a nice, lightweight box to hold your tea!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2020

This was a gift from my son. I bought three more. Very sturdy and it was worth the price. Great gift.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018

I wish the box stood a bit taller. When filled, (my teabags are standard size) the height of the teabags causes the lid to not close all the way. Its really nice looking and has a good amount of sections in it but I wish it were taller unless youre supposed to lay the bags down with the label facing up. Not really sure.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2016

This box is a great price, and it's a good size. I had tea bags standing upright, and putting them in that way you could fit about 80 tea bags inside. But sadly this box is super poorly constructed. In fact it was cracked all the way along one side the day it arrived. The box top can be difficult to open, you have to get it at just the right spot or you can struggle with it for a moment. Good size basic tea box but I would recommend looking elsewhere for something that is constructed better and will last longer.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019

This box is a nice gift for the tea lover. The size is excellent, not too big or bulky. The box would fit in a kitchen drawer if you prefer to keep it out of sight and just use it for storage and not for decor. However, the finish on it is nice and would match any decor.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019

It's a pretty box and should hold my herbal tea packets nicely. I gave one less star because it smells very strong like it was just stained and the smell is still fresh and I don't want the toxic fumes getting into my teas. So I'm hoping that it will air out and lose the smell in a day or two!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2016

Attractive raw bamboo box for storing tea. Bamboo is unfinished, so I would worry about staining it if it were to come into contact with tea or something colored. Otherwise for the price there is very little else that competes with it. Build quality is about what you would expect for what you pay. You can see some rough edges and the construction does not seem too durable, but as long as you don't handle it too roughly it should hold up.

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

Head to The Tropics: Get the Look
Get that summer feeling all-year-round by bringing a touch of the tropics to your home. From exotic plants to jungle patterns, we have everything you need to create your own tropical oasis. Embrace ...