このブログを検索

2021年9月7日火曜日

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue

Thermos Funtainer F3003BL6 10oz Food Jar, 10oz, Blue
Rating
Descriptions
Color:青
Thermos products deliver something important every time. Thermos, a leading manufacturer of convenient insulation for over 100 years, has been trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. Thermos provides you when it's important. Thermos brand products provide superior insulation to keep food at the highest temperatures. The 10oz Fountained Food Jar is no exception. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature changes in your beverage container by creating an effortless space between two stainless steel walls. As a result, the insulation layer is better than others. This is an excellent insulated container to keep your child's food hot or cold for a long time. This food jar keeps food cold for up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Made of double wall stainless steel, this 10 oz food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with a durable stainless steel interior and exterior. Wide mouth for easy pouring and cleaning. To maximize the amazing insulation technology, we recommend pre-cooling or pre-heating jars prior to use. Thermos 100 Thermos 2. 283.5g (10

10 oz food jar for kids, Hello Kitty design
BPA free material and durable stainless steel interior and exterior
Double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
KEEP FOOD COLD UP TO 5 HOURS AND COLD UP TO 7 HOURS: Keep it looking cool
Measures 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 inches
Item Model
‎F3100
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎8.89 x 8.89 x 11.43 cm; 4.54 g
Manufacturer‏: ‎Thermos / サーモス
Item model number‏: ‎F3100
Byline
Visit the サーモス(THERMOS) Store
Merchant
Ships from hassen shop Sold by hassen shop
All Variant
B01N35LUP3, B0876J6PGY, B00TZLUA28, B004CEJYCA, B079KC4BD8, B096MR14XB, B08CVQRP5P, B07GY2SPLC, B01M7NHMC3, B0093N508C, B078HPZ735, B087485DS2, B00TZLU9X8, B078HPHLP2, B00CBFAE6W, B07XHQ2SRG
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
パープル, チャコール, ピンク, ブラック, ブルー, 青, Monster High Dolls, Paw Patrol, インクレディブル 2, ジュラシックワールド2, Star Wars, パウパトロール, マインクラフト。, マリオカート。, マーメイド, black Batman
Variation Details
B01N35LUP3: ピンク
B0876J6PGY: マリオカート。
B00TZLUA28: パウパトロール
B004CEJYCA: black Batman
B079KC4BD8: Star Wars
B096MR14XB: マインクラフト。
B08CVQRP5P: チャコール
B07GY2SPLC: ブラック
B01M7NHMC3: パープル
B0093N508C: Monster High Dolls
B078HPZ735: ジュラシックワールド2
B087485DS2: マーメイド
B00TZLU9X8: ブルー
B078HPHLP2: インクレディブル 2
B00CBFAE6W: 青
B07XHQ2SRG: Paw Patrol
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2016

We love this thermos my son takes mac and cheese and sometimes still warms when It comes back.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2016

My Boys love hot lunch. They no longer ask me to buy their lunches!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019

Kind of small for an adult meal. Keeps food “warm” and eatable. Not as hot as I’d prefer.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2017

Perfect for keeping kid lunches warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2016

Love it!!! Bought it for my daughter and now I wish I had one! Definitely keeps her food warm.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2016

Great for soups or hot pasta. Keeps food warm until lunch. Good portion size. Does not leak.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019

Didn’t keep things warm very long at all.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2015

Kept food hot for my grandson until lunch at school. I put hot water in it first per directions. Liked so much, I've ordered 2 more.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2015

My wife was impressed with how long this thermos kept temperature. Great size for mac n'cheese.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2017

Perfect size works great!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2021

Buena calidad, es pequeño.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2014

After 4 hours food is warm enough for my 5 year old to eat it comfortably without scalding himself. Perfect for a child's lunch.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019

Ordered this product to be able to warm up milk for my baby on the go and it worked out great

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019

my husband loves it so much

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2016

This thermos is perfect for keeping small portions of food warm or cold. Dishwasher safe.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2013

i like this thermos, it keeps food hot for few hours, not 5 maybe but still is good... but i should order bigger this one is really too small ..

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018

I like that I'm able to send warm foods for school lunch

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2016

works great, my child said food was still warm when lunch time came around

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018

Thank you!My children love these

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2016

I purchased this for my kids for their school lunches. I put boiling hot water in it and let it set for about 5 minutes before adding hot food in there. My daughter said that food was still pretty warm by the time they sat for lunch. It didnt seem to leak either and has a nice and tight seal. Perfect fr what I bought it for. It did look a little bit bigger in the picture when i purchased it and was not sure whether it would work or not but after putting the actual food in it it was the perfect size. I plan on buying another for my son on the days he also wants to take his lunch. Instructions and helpful tips are inside container.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019

Bought this for school bag. Fits in perfectly and my kid loves it ! Lovely color too . Easy to clean and is leak proof

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2017

Love this thermos! I use it for my sons lunch and he says his soup is still warm at lunchtime.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019

Exactly what I expected and arrived early.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2015

Great for my 7yr old. Holds just the right amount of food and keeps it hot for 5hrs comfortably. A good buy.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020

Good

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2017

This is the third set of thermos I ordered for my kids lunch. They actually keep my sons food warm from 7am when I hear it until his 1130 lunch at school. And some days he complains his food was still too HOT! Will be purchasing more!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019

Works great for my sons lunch. He says it keeps his food very warm and it hasn’t leaked

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019

It really keeps food or drinks hot or cold for hours !

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2017

Compact and durable. Keeps food warm for 5hrs and cold for 4hrs.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2016

If you do the boiling water trick first, it keeps food WARM for about 4-5 hours I'd say. I did find that if you freeze it overnight, it keeps things cold for about that same time period the next day. I wish it was a little bit easier for my kids to open, but it is spill-proof so you probably can't have it both ways. It has done the job for our needs.