このブログを検索

2021年8月28日土曜日

[Rachael Ray] reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2

Rachael Ray reityerurei naironta-na- Set of 2
Rating
Descriptions
Color:オレンジ
The Land of the Free and the home of the popular cooking at home is suggested to sirikonta-na-setto reityerurei Excellent for pots and pans without scratching to choose from.

Lovely designed turner.
Heat resistant up to 400 degrees F and effects.
DIP pots, pans without scratching resistant silicone material.
You can also angle with drop shape make it comfortable to hand in liquid to prevent this with a 350 degree F heat resistant.
Dishwasher safe with care instructions attached.
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎Rachael Ray
Model Number: ‎51210
Package Dimensions: ‎39.6 x 6.6 x 1.8 cm
Material: ‎ナイロン
Color: ‎オレンジ
Size: ‎2-Piece
Package Weight: ‎0.11 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Brand Name: ‎Rachael Ray
Country of Origin: ‎China
Byline
Brand: Rachael Ray
Merchant
Sold by: Y & M Enterprises
All Variant
B000YDTTZA
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
オレンジ
Variation Details
B000YDTTZA: オレンジ
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2019

this product is not flexible nor is it heat resistant, had some melting on edge when using in fry pan

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2013

Got these as a gift, and they're pretty good. I use them almost every day. For whatever reason plastic (non-metal) spatulas always have issues with crap getting glommed up onto the end. These are the same, especially when cooking eggs. So you have to just ensure that you start the end soaking in water as soon as you're done cooking with them so they clean easier. They're a good functional pair though. If it wasn't for teflon and non-stick surfaces I'd stick purely to metal though. With my stainless steel pans I'm all about a thinner fish spatula....

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021

I love the 2 spatulas in fact I reordered and gave some as gifts. They are the perfect size and easy to use.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020

I bought the spatulas for taking waffles off the waffle maker and I am very pleased with them. The larger one I use for burgers and the smaller one for eggs.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2020

I needed to replace a small spatula, and wanted one that would be OK to use with non-stick surfaces. These two are lightweight, and just the sizes I needed.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2020

I love the shape. Narrow and long. Can pickup an egg or couple cookies, get into tight area easily.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020

Love these! If you’re in need of some new spatulas these are it! Got the blue ones on super sale. They are sturdy & haven’t melted. I love them

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2018

Nice spatulas. Wish they were just a little bit thinner, but perhaps they are as thin as they can be to bear much weight as they are plastic, not metal.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020

These are too thick to slide under fish or even an egg. Only use when my other egg turners are dirty.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020

These are really the only Rachael Ray utensils I like, but enough so I bought more. I use them a lot for making eggs. They're also a very close color match to my kitchen cabinets.