このブログを検索

2021年8月26日木曜日

OXO Kitchen Shears Disassemble Washable with Herb Stripper

OXO Kitchen Shears Disassemble Washable with Herb Stripper
Rating
Descriptions
Style Name:scissors
The fine wavy blade allows you to grip food and cut easily. Blade can be disassembled for cleaning. Includes stripper to remove rosemary and other leaves from the stem. Easy handle with internal grip

Blade can be disassembled for cleaning
Item Model
N/A
Technical Specification
Manufacturer: ‎OXO(オクソー)
Model Number: ‎1072121
Package Dimensions: ‎25.9 x 21.7 x 2.9 cm
Material: ‎Stainless steel
Color: ‎Black (black 19-3911tcx)
Volume: ‎2691 Milliliters
Size: ‎Pack of 1
Package Weight: ‎0.14 Kilograms
Batteries Required: ‎No
Batteries Included: ‎No
Material Care Instructions: ‎Hand wash
Brand Name: ‎OXO (オクソー)
Country of Origin: ‎China
Item Weight: ‎0.22 Pounds
Byline
Visit the OXO (オクソー) Store
Merchant
N/A
All Variant
B000KILLXM
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
B000KILLXM: scissors
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 27, 2018

The handles are too long so for someone with a small hand, glove size 7, it requires exaggerated hand movement to open the blades wide enough to cut efficiently. For example, if I just move my hand normally as I do with my old kitchen scissors, the blades on my old kitchen scissors would open all the way to the pivot point, but the new one using the same hand movement, would open to 1/3 of the length down from the tip. Not a good design.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 5, 2018

I had no idea that OXO made kitchen equipment - I naively thought they just made stock cubes and awful TV ads in the 80s! It seems I've been missing a trick here with their equipment though...I was becoming more and more frustrated with the pair of scissors I was using in the kitchen. Probably the item I cut the most is chicken breasts or mini fillets and more recently I was finding that a bit of a struggle. Rather than one simple snip to cut through it was requiring more and more, especially to cut the sinew part on some of the breasts.I decided to look for some new scissors and quickly came across these OXO Good Grips Kitchen Herb Scissors. Lots of positive reviews so that's always a good start.When they arrived I was impressed at how they looked and felt, but that was nowhere near as satisfying as the sharp snipping noise they make. You can definitely feel the blades making good contact and they felt sharp. I decided to cut some chicken up, because that is pretty much what I bought them for, and they sheared through it like a knife through butter. Quick and easy and a satisfying noise during each snip.The scissors come apart easy so you can clean them which is a novel idea. The handles are quite large and perfect for my hands. My girlfriends hands are much smaller and she can use them OK but they don't open as wide for her, however she was still able to cut stuff so she's happy with them too.There isn't much to go wrong with these but I'll be interested to see how long they last. The next time I start struggling to cut chicken it will be a pretty good indicator that the scissors are blunt!I've not used the herb stripper (yet) so can't really comment on that part. It certainly wasn't a consideration for me when purchasing these scissors though.Pros:- Decent quality.- Sharp (with a satisfying snipping noise).- Come apart easily for cleaning.Neutral:- The handles are quite large, perfect for my hands but small hands may struggle to open them very far.Cons:- Perhaps £12 is a little expensive for a pair of scissors but I use them pretty much every day.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 2, 2020

I've had a good few kitchen scissors over the years and a lot of them have had annoying little irritants such as the size of the grip or the pivot point being too far back or too far forward or just being, well..., just not particularly good at being scissors.These, however, are excellent. Really comfy, nicely pivoted so you can open them wide enough to get a decent purchase on whatever you're cutting but not that wide that you have no leverage to give a decent cut.The handles are nicely cushioned and the blades are super sharp. I love the way they come apart for cleaning - in fact, I never thought I'd be waxing lyrical over a pair of kitchen scissors but I can't help it. These are, for me, perfect.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 7, 2019

Fabulous strong and strudy scissors, only pain with them is having to wait in for them in person due to knife laws. As a grown adult I've never tried to stab anyone ever, so having to wait in for this package in case I ever decide to is annoying, no fault of Amazon or Victorinox though, that is UK laws etc. Scissors are top quality and really good. Separate easily, they do not want to left in the sink / water for long as oil on the joint. The OXO ones are quite chunky and very comfy to use, the Victorinox ones are slim and ergonomic. Both are great quality.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 30, 2020

Very disappointing, especially for an Oxo Good Grips product. They are heavy and way too big for my hands - and after the 2nd wash were so stiff that they wouldn't cut anything. I have now applied a little olive oil to the joining mechanism but really I shouldn't need to do that. My old ones from Lakeland, bought about 10 years ago, are no longer made but were far superior, easy to hold and much lighter. What I want from kitchen scissors is something to cut packaging and trim the fat off bacon etc. These are far too heavy and cumbersome.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2020

Great scissors. I've used these to cut up food like chicken and spring onions and it works very well. They are sharp and comfortable to use.They also come apart for easy cleaning, which is amazing. You can really get in there and have confidence in the fact that dirt isn't being trapped in the nooks and crannies! If you're worried about the fact that they come apart, I assure you it has no impact on their ability to cut things. I have medium-large sized hands and at full span, the scissors are no where near coming apart. Neither do they feel loose at all, and they stay tightly together when not separated.Minor issue I've noticed is that I do occasionally see some brown dots in places, which might be tiny specks of rust forming? So keep them dry when not using. The dots very easily wash off, so not worried about this.If you fancy a laugh, look up some of the reviews here - some people don't seem to realise it's been designed to separate! It's not broken and it's a feature, not a bug!

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 1, 2021

I would not have had to buy this third set if some muppet hadn't tried to cut open an aluminium can with them. 3rd set? Yes, the second set was bought as a gift for my daughter in law as she used mine and loved them. They are gentle to use with my badly arthritic hands, and so easy to clean and sterilize PROPERLY as the handles separate so you can get to every part of them. No more icky bits of chicken stuck in the hinge. I did resharpen the blades of my first set of shears, but I didn't trust myself to do a good enough job with them and had already ordered these anyway. These will be labeled for my use only and the others - which seem to have sharpened well - with an M.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2021

I have arthritis in my hands, these are very easy to hold and have nice soft grip. I’m was fed up of buying kitchen scissors under £10 and then having to return them as they didn’t have soft grips as stated. I read the reviews and thought I’d give these a try, I was a bit dubious as some reviewers state they come apart all the time but the only way I can see that they come apart is if you have them at full stretch and you don’t use scissors like that. They good length on them too and I would definitely recommend spending the extra money and purchasing these.I hope they last a good few years.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2017

They are scissors, and they do work, so they are fine. They do separate easily, but only on purpose. I am a bit disappointed that the plastic of the handles feels so hard, and the soft central pads are empty air, so feel oddly flat and you can feel the edges up against the harder (cheap feeling) plastic parts of the handles. My Mum has a pair of these exact scissors from several years ago that are made of much nicer soft rubbery material around strong handles, so these are disappointing. I'm also puzzled as to why these scissors are not dishwasher safe. I guess it's due to the cheap plastic, but honestly I expect more from this brand. Ultimately, if you're happy to hand wash them and aren't too fussed about comfort then they're fine, but I feel like you can get uncomfortable non-dishwasher friendly scissors for cheaper prices than this.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 31, 2019

I absolutely adore these scissors. They’re super sharp and the steel is very thick and strong. The fact that they come apart for washing is great! So much more hygienic and no risk of pinching yourself or your washcloths between the blades like other scissors. The handles are a pleasure too, I’m left-handed and thankfully these scissors don’t favor either left or right-handed people since they’re symmetrical. The handles are also a little squishy so if you have a tendency to hold your scissors with a vice-like grip you won’t be at risk of getting finger dents like you would with firm plastic handles. Highly recommended!

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 28, 2018

The oxo range is superb. Last well, always good quality products that do the job well.These scissors cut passata packets like butter!Superb. Slicing chicken breasts and such is so easy, and by opening the scissors to the hilt the 2 blades separate simply, allowing perfect cleaning.I always felt that my kitchen scissors were likelh to have 'something' lurking between the blades where they meet, i purchased the 'separating' oxo brand not realising they came apart, i bought them for the brand reputation.The first time i washed them they came apart which surprised and delighted me as i had just prepped chicken, and so i knew the scissors were completely clean.I purchased an unbranded pair of scissors 3 months ago, simply because they looked the part.... but they were unsatisfactory from the start. Proving yet again, you get what you pay for....cheap scissors £3.50, difficult to cut as not truly sharp or strong enough to open passata packs, cut meat etcOxo scissors £9.99, slice through passata packs like its cutting card, with minimum effort, breeze through meats and optimum cleaning.My last oxo scissors stayed good for years, so there is just no contest.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 2, 2020

I have numerous OXO Good Grips kitchen utensils, everything from Speed-peelers to a Can-opener to an Omelette Slice, etc. They are all excellent, the best of their class on the market. This pair of kitchen scissors is no different to my other OXO Good Grips utensils, i.e. they are the best on the market. Specifically, I can say that they are much better than the Fiskars scissors that they have replaced. #recommended

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 9, 2020

The wife ruined the first pair I had pruning in the garden.I then bought another pair and told the good lady that if she pruned stuff with the new ones I would send her the bill :-)My 90 year old father then mentioned that kitchen scissors were rubbish these days.I went online and ordered a pair for him.He said, get two pairs, so I did.If it says OXO Goodgrips then you know you are getting a quality item.The price dropped over the year or so from when I bought my "pruning" pair.Now even better value for money.

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 24, 2021

These took weeks to arrive and when it did it was in two pieces. I returned it via the correct shop weeks ago. I have heard nothing and cannot get any response. I might as well have thrown th.w money away. These are not cheap. They are rubbish and do not buy

N/A
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 3, 2020

These are excellent scissors. I have been fed up with other well known brand scissors I have had to replace after a short time, where the nut area has become rusty because it is difficult to dry. I love the way these come apart to dry. I had a laugh at some reviewers who said their scissors fell apart - they are supposed to!!!!! They cut smoothly as well. I have tried slicing things with them and it worked but it is easier just to grab a knife.

中島翔哉が古巣ポルティモネンセへ期限付き移籍「孝行息子が帰っ ...
ポルトガル1部リーグのポルティモネンセは25日、同リーグのポルトに所属するMF中島翔哉(27)を1年間の期限付き移籍で獲得したと発表した。中島にとっては201… - 日刊スポーツ新聞社のニュースサイト、ニッカンスポーツ・コム(nikkansports.com) ...

中島翔哉が古巣ポルティモネンセへ期限付き移籍「孝行息子が帰っ ...
ポルトガル1部リーグのポルティモネンセは25日、同リーグのポルトに所属するMF中島翔哉(27)を1年間の期限付き移籍で獲得したと発表した。中島にとっては201… - 日刊スポーツ新聞社のニュースサイト、ニッカンスポーツ・コム(nikkansports.com) ...

Green and red herbs from Resident Evil are here to restore your health
Official items from Capcom, produced by Umbrella Corp. It’s been 25 years since Capcom first introduced us to the world of Resident Evil, or Biohazard as it’s known in Japan. The video game franchise ...

I Z Aの期間限定店「I Z A with FRIENDS」が表参道ヒルズ1階にオープン
株式会社I Z A(本社: 大阪市西区新町/代表取締役:田中タキ)が運営するセレクトショップI Z Aは、親交のある“フレンズ”と特別な企画を集めたポップアップストア「I Z A with FRIENDS」を2021年9月1日~22年1月4日、表参道ヒルズ1階に開きます。 同店では、 I Z Aでおなじみの「N21(ヌメロ ヴェントゥーノ)」「NINA RICCI(ニナリッチ)」「PATOU(パト ...

塩麹&ヨーグルトでくすみ肌解消!
みんなの美容的悩みを、栄養士の船橋先生が食で解決します!発酵食材を活用した簡単発酵レシピを紹介。おいしく食べて体の中からキレイに! 今月のキレイになれる私レシピは、ジューシーな鶏肉の上にヨーグルト!斬新発想でプロの味に「鶏肉とかぼちゃのガーリック焼きwithヨーグルトソース」レシピを、作ってあげたい彼レシピは、味噌とチーズの発酵食材でコクたっぷりの甘辛肉巻き「ズッキーニとチーズの肉巻き」レシピを紹 ...

フジロックオンラインレポート。見れて良かった、はず
フジロックが開催された先週末、PCをYouTubeに繋ぎ、配信ライブを見た。 配信とはいえ、こうやってしっかりとライブに触れたのは本当に久しぶりだった。 週末とはいえ、子どもが居て妻がいる以上、日用品の買い足しや家事、子どもの面倒など、全身全霊をかけて画面に噛り付けたわけではなかった。最も見たかったのは初日のmillennium paradeだったのに、子どもの寝かしつけをやっているうちに自分が寝 ...

電気グルーヴやKingGnu、ナンバガ…『フジロック』のライブ配信 ...
8月20日から22日にかけて新潟「苗場スキー場」で開催される音楽ロックフェス『FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL ’21』。そのうちYouTubeでライブ映像配信されるアーティストが発表された。 【写真】フジロック出演予定アーティストGREEN STAGE、WHITE STAGE、RED MARQUEE、FIELD OF HEAVENの4つのステージでおこなわれるパフォーマンスの一部、および出演 ...

中島翔哉が古巣ポルティモネンセへ期限付き移籍「孝行息子が帰っ ...
ポルトガル1部リーグのポルティモネンセは25日、同リーグのポルトに所属するMF中島翔哉(27)を1年間の期限付き移籍で獲得したと発表した。中島にとっては201… - 日刊スポーツ新聞社のニュースサイト、ニッカンスポーツ・コム(nikkansports.com) ...

Green and red herbs from Resident Evil are here to restore your health
Official items from Capcom, produced by Umbrella Corp. It’s been 25 years since Capcom first introduced us to the world of Resident Evil, or Biohazard as it’s known in Japan. The video game franchise ...

I Z Aの期間限定店「I Z A with FRIENDS」が表参道ヒルズ1階にオープン
株式会社I Z A(本社: 大阪市西区新町/代表取締役:田中タキ)が運営するセレクトショップI Z Aは、親交のある“フレンズ”と特別な企画を集めたポップアップストア「I Z A with FRIENDS」を2021年9月1日~22年1月4日、表参道ヒルズ1階に開きます。 同店では、 I Z Aでおなじみの「N21(ヌメロ ヴェントゥーノ)」「NINA RICCI(ニナリッチ)」「PATOU(パト ...

塩麹&ヨーグルトでくすみ肌解消!
みんなの美容的悩みを、栄養士の船橋先生が食で解決します!発酵食材を活用した簡単発酵レシピを紹介。おいしく食べて体の中からキレイに! 今月のキレイになれる私レシピは、ジューシーな鶏肉の上にヨーグルト!斬新発想でプロの味に「鶏肉とかぼちゃのガーリック焼きwithヨーグルトソース」レシピを、作ってあげたい彼レシピは、味噌とチーズの発酵食材でコクたっぷりの甘辛肉巻き「ズッキーニとチーズの肉巻き」レシピを紹 ...

フジロックオンラインレポート。見れて良かった、はず
フジロックが開催された先週末、PCをYouTubeに繋ぎ、配信ライブを見た。 配信とはいえ、こうやってしっかりとライブに触れたのは本当に久しぶりだった。 週末とはいえ、子どもが居て妻がいる以上、日用品の買い足しや家事、子どもの面倒など、全身全霊をかけて画面に噛り付けたわけではなかった。最も見たかったのは初日のmillennium paradeだったのに、子どもの寝かしつけをやっているうちに自分が寝 ...

電気グルーヴやKingGnu、ナンバガ…『フジロック』のライブ配信 ...
8月20日から22日にかけて新潟「苗場スキー場」で開催される音楽ロックフェス『FUJI ROCK FESTIVAL ’21』。そのうちYouTubeでライブ映像配信されるアーティストが発表された。 【写真】フジロック出演予定アーティストGREEN STAGE、WHITE STAGE、RED MARQUEE、FIELD OF HEAVENの4つのステージでおこなわれるパフォーマンスの一部、および出演 ...