このブログを検索

2021年8月30日月曜日

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo

(1) - Oceanstar Bamboo Tea Box, Materials: Bamboo
Rating
Descriptions
Equally Divided Compartments; 8 equally divided compartments; Bamboo Framed Lid with acrylic glass for easy viewing; Functional and versatile to hold and organize any small accessories or store collections

Oceanstar Bamboo Tea box, natural
Inquiries – by email
Natural
Item Model
‎TB1323
Technical Specification
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏: ‎No
Product Dimensions‏: ‎30.48 x 19.05 x 9.65 cm; 1.27 Kg
Manufacturer‏: ‎Oceanstar Design Group
Item model number‏: ‎TB1323
Byline
Brand: oceanstar
Merchant
Sold by: SafeSeller JP
All Variant
N/A
Size Variations
N/A
Colour Variations
N/A
Variation Details
N/A
Review

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2021

I think this box is adorable. I hope to decorate it a bit and make it my own. I may use it for supplies or give it as a gift. Lovely craftsmanship!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2020

It's a very nice box. I thought it was glass on top but it's plexiglass, also when I got it there was a small crack in the plexiglass. I didn't do a return because I don't want to be bothered with shipping it back and the location of the crack makes it not super visible. Over all a nice box for the price.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018

Initially I was a little concerned with the possible quality of the tea organizer. I unpacked it and inspected it in great detail. I love it!! It looks classy sitting next to my beautiful tea kettle. The magnets that hold it closed are the perfect strength. The notch in the top provided to open the lid is small enough that it can’t be seen so that it doesn’t take away from the aesthetics of the box. I feel like I got an amazing bargain with this product!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2015

My husband and I went to Ireland on our honeymoon and I was really impressed with their fancy box display of teas in hotels, restaurants, etc. I had previously stored my tea in a cupboard, usually in the boxes it was bought in. I loved the idea of displaying my tea in a wooden box as they did in Ireland, but did not want to spend a ton doing it.This box is just lovely and looks my tea look fancy on the kitchen counter! Finally, all of those boxes are gone out of the cupboard and my teas get the attention they deserve!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017

Box is nicely packaged and it came intact. Little screws on hinges are not screwed completely, so hinges move back and forth, but considering price one can not expect amazing quality. Dimensions of small compartments are good size and tea-begs fit nicely, however there is a very strong “sour” chemical smell from sealant / finish that was used and I hope it will disappear in couple of days or I will have to return it : (.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2020

This is a stylish and attractive coffee table type tea box with a pleasant odor. The only minor drawback is that the 'glass' is a little smaller than the hole-cut, so it moves around a bit. Some skillfully placed shims would fix the issue if yours arrives in the same condition.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2021

Magnets don't connect so the lid will not stay shut. I ordered a replacement and had the same issue. Now I have to go out of my way to return it to the UPS store, unlike the first one that I was able to return to Kohls and they don't have any they can replace it with. Save your time and buy a different box.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2017

Perfect! Beautiful, smooth bamboo, a clear lid so you can see your tea, and little magnets that keep it snugly closed. Each of the eight compartments can hold up to 12 tea bags, depending on their size.No more dragging out several boxes of tea when guests come over! It's all right there in one sweet little box, saving room in the cupboard by eliminating all those boxes! Yay!I love it!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2020

The box came as expected and definitely serves its purpose ~ easy access and nice display of teas; however, not all tea packets fit! I got gifted a set of tea for Christmas and they fit if you turn them sideways but they are too tall for the slot so I had to fold the top or lean them in order for the lid to close. Still works for me and I’m glad I purchased it! (Also makes for a good gift!)

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2020

I think this is a great box for the price. I was hoping that the lid was glass but it is just a very thin piece of plastic which tends to cave-in when the box gets opened. Other than that the box is great.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2015

This was far cheaper than the others I found online, and better quality. You can fit about 12-18 tea bags depending on thickhess in each slot, so a little over 100 in the box. Magnetic. Looks great on the kitchen counter and for serving. Lid opens backwards about 150 degrees. I hot-glue gunned a ceramic miniature tea-set onto the top (acrylic, not glass top see-thru lid), and it makes a really cute shabby chic teabox for under $20. Great gift. Not just for display for for real storage of over 100 tea bags!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2021

This makes a great gift for any tea lover. Keeps the cupboard tidy. I loved it so much when I bought it as a gift, that I bought myself one too!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017

They are so cute and such a good buy!! We absolutely love them. I filled one with our favorite and one with an assortment of many teas. Looks great on display and replaced so many containers I had on the counters and in cabinets.I'm going to order some for crafting, also. I mean really! What a great buy for such a quality item!

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on February 19, 2016

I'm not sure what other people are talking about when they say it's "cheaply made;" my box is gorgeous and feels sturdy for what it is -- bamboo isn't exactly known for being a hard wood. The magnet holding the lid closed is surprisingly strong and the slots hold a lot more tea than I was expecting -- not that I'm complaining, of course! The inside of the box did smell a bit of glue upon arrival, but I'm sure the smell will fade over time, especially after it's been full of delicious tea for a while.

N/A
Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2021

We needed an attractive tea bag storage box for the counter and this fits the bill. Good value. Can’t tell about durability yet but so far so good.

Bamboo Raw Materials Market Size 2021 Top Manufacturers, Future Trends, Market Drivers ...
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry” Global “Bamboo Raw Materials Market” ...

EU Enforcement Plan on Food Contact Materials Made of Bamboo Powder
EU authorities have agreed to launch an action plan to ensure unauthorized food contact plastics containing bamboo and other plant-based additives are no longer placed on the market.

Towards a Sustainable Future: Local Materials and Methods in Contemporary Chinese Architecture
This article will examine the reuse of local materials such as wood, tiles, stones, bricks, bamboo, rammed earth, and kiln bricks in Chinese architecture.

BAM Graphic Bamboo T-shirt review: good for you, good for the environment
A high-performance technical Tee, the BAM Graphic bamboo T-shirt is suitable for all sorts of activities, and you can wear it multiple times between washes ...

Rebuilding Haiti with bamboo and hemp
It is perplexing why Haiti, a seismically active country, continues to allow construction of dangerous concrete homes.